Friday, September 7, 2012

How To Write Great Headlines For Your Articles?

As a blogger and a free-lancer writer I always want to learn more about blogging and writing articles. I daily spend hours on learning how to write great articles. So friends, I thought why I should'nt spread my knowledge about writing productive articles for you.

Headline is one of the main element of article because it tells the whole content of your article in just a sentence. It is the only way to get the millions of readers to your articles. In this post I will teach you some sure fire ways to write awesome headlines for your article.

1. Your headline should be to the point:


It is very important that your headline of your article should be to the point and straight forward. Readers from all around the world are looking for something valuable and something which is useful for them. Your headline should be the short reflection of your whole article. 

Don’t write headlines that are fully opposite to your article as this will create a bad impression to the readers mind.

2. Don’t Deceive Your Readers Through Your Headlines


Headlines plays a very vital role in the attracting visitors to your blogs. Never fool your readers by writing untruth sentences in headlines. This will not only decrease your readership but it also effect on your blog reputation.


3. Use “Why” In Your Headlines

I have come across many blogs and also tried it on my blog, that using the word WHY will attract readers towards your article for example “Why I hate WordPress”, “Why I love Android”. People love to read about others experience about something; so many writers use this technique to get traffic to their articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment